F8 Studio, located conveniently in the heart of Sheung Wan, just 50 yards from the Ibis hotel and Starbucks (although we think our coffee is much better...).
We have a full service studio which has the following features:
- 9 feet paper background system including greenscreen as well as a variety of handpainted canvas backdrops for classic style portraiture.
- Profoto wireless lighting systems, Canon specific HSS triggers and manual triggers for all other systems.
- Fresnel lights for video production or Hollywood style classic portraiture.
- Lots of different light modifiers from giant umbrellas, softboxes, strip boxes, gridspots, barndoors, flags, gels, reflectors, etc.
- Video production (up to 4K) capability, with multiple cameras, slow motion and Inspire 1 Pro aerial drone system.
- Tethered shooting screen next to studio for client review (this can also be plugged in to the 60" screen for live review if preferred).
- 60" screen and projector system, perfect for client review or just hanging out watching movies.
- Surround sound system to get that music pumping during photoshoots or support sound through the projector system.
- Meeting and chillax zone, with sofa and armchairs.
- Nespresso coffee machine, tea, water and a fridge full of cold drinks.
- Private bathroom within the studio