We recently conducted 2 photography workshops in Cambodia, most of the clients attended both Phnom Penh and Southern Cambodia. The feedback from the workshops was excellent, both receiving very positive feedback and leading us to organise 2 more this coming July. We have a little twist on the southern workshop this time, it will be black and white photography only....the colour photography can be unleashed again once we reach the temples of Angkor Wat in the north of Cambodia the following week.
Details and signup information for both workshops can be found at the following links:
If you intend to do both and wish to receive the discount, please signup for the first one (black and white) and then make a note in the comments on the application form to inform us and we will arrange the discount for you.
Here are some links to blog posts that can show you much more information about the recent workshops:
Testimonials from our previous workshop can be seen below:
- Thanks for a GREAT workshop – the best workshop I’ve attended so far. Will watch out for your upcoming workshops and look forward to joining another one!
- I had a great time. Thank you very much. Right now I am just looking forward to you organizing another workshop, I want to go again!
- Great choice of locations.Thank you for showing me the side of Cambodia which I didn’t see while I was there as a tourist.
- I never thought I would have a chance to meet so many lovely people.
- The workshop was way too short as I had so much fun I could have easily spent another few days there!!
- The Phnom Penh workshop was enjoyable and the group dynamics were good.
- One of the best workshops I ever attended. Truly enjoyed it. Will love to join other workshops in the future.